Good canopy management and a targeted fungicide programme are vital to reduce mildew and Botrytis risks over the next few weeks, as Hutchinsons’ Rob Saunders and Chris Cooper explain.Continue reading “Stay ahead of mildew and Botrytis”
• www.hlhltd.co.uk • email@example.com • 01945 461177
Effective canopy management benefits yield and grape quality and helps lay firm foundations for next year, as Hutchinsons’ Rob Saunders and Chris Cooper explainContinue reading “Optimise vine canopies for yield and quality”
Prepare vineyards properly for best results.
• www.hlhltd.co.uk • firstname.lastname@example.org • 01945 461177Continue reading “Agronomy diary”
Five steps to mitigate frost damage.
• www.hlhltd.co.uk • email@example.com • 07909 686866
The Vidacycle team uncover the secrets behind building good soil health.
• vines.vidacycle.com • firstname.lastname@example.org • 07952 005864Continue reading “Soil Biology Revolution: The Future Vineyard”
The Vidacycle team uncover the secrets behind building soil health.
• vines.vidacycle.com • email@example.com • 07952 005864Continue reading “Vidacycle: How alive is your soil?”
Tim Kerr, fertiliser specialist for Hutchinsons turns his expertise to vines.Continue reading “Agronomy diary”
In a dull autumn, vineyards appear golden brown; the wood is seasoned with potential for future fruitfulness and ready for pruning.Continue reading “2019 in reflection”
Chris Cooper and Rob Saunders, vine specialists in the Hutchinsons Horticultural team, discuss the season to date in vineyards. Continue reading “Thinking ahead”
The grapes are pressed, the leaves are yellowing and falling to the floor and attention is now switching towards pruning and the year to come. It seems strange now to look back at the year we have had with the summer’s prolonged high temperatures (and the challenges it brought) making ‘the Beast from the East’ a distant memory. This year illustrates just how influential temperature is on good cropping in grapes, following a prolonged winter. Continue reading “A year in review”