Strict vineyard hygiene will be vital over autumn and winter to reduce the chances of this year’s high Downy mildew incidence having a lasting legacy on next year’s crop. Hutchinsons Rob Saunders and Chris Cooper explain more about managing the risks.Continue reading “Avoid a downy mildew legacy”
Spotted Wing Drosophila (SWD) can pose a serious threat to grape quality in the run up to harvest so growers must manage the risks now and throughout the year, as Hutchinsons agronomists Rob Saunders and Chris Cooper explain.Continue reading “Take charge of local SWD threat”
Elicitor products offer a useful addition to late season disease control programmes, when traditional fungicide options can be limited by strict harvest intervals. Hutchinsons agronomist Rob Saunders explains.Continue reading “A natural defence against late season disease”
Good canopy management and a targeted fungicide programme are vital to reduce mildew and Botrytis risks over the next few weeks, as Hutchinsons’ Rob Saunders and Chris Cooper explain.Continue reading “Stay ahead of mildew and Botrytis”
• www.hlhltd.co.uk • firstname.lastname@example.org • 01945 461177
Effective canopy management benefits yield and grape quality and helps lay firm foundations for next year, as Hutchinsons’ Rob Saunders and Chris Cooper explainContinue reading “Optimise vine canopies for yield and quality”
Prepare vineyards properly for best results.
• www.hlhltd.co.uk • email@example.com • 01945 461177Continue reading “Agronomy diary”
Five steps to mitigate frost damage.
• www.hlhltd.co.uk • firstname.lastname@example.org • 07909 686866
The Vidacycle team uncover the secrets behind building good soil health.
• vines.vidacycle.com • email@example.com • 07952 005864Continue reading “Soil Biology Revolution: The Future Vineyard”
The Vidacycle team uncover the secrets behind building soil health.
• vines.vidacycle.com • firstname.lastname@example.org • 07952 005864Continue reading “Vidacycle: How alive is your soil?”
Tim Kerr, fertiliser specialist for Hutchinsons turns his expertise to vines.Continue reading “Agronomy diary”