Kuhn’s Charlie Lane with the latest version of the Antis orchard mist sprayerContinue reading “Machinery: Advanced sprayer for vineyard operations”
• www.vitifruitequipment.co.uk • email@example.com • 01732 866567Continue reading “New growth means spring is here”
• www.c-l-m.co.uk • firstname.lastname@example.org • 07710 765323Continue reading “CLM: Vineyard-planning and coronavirus”
Prepare vineyards properly for best results.
• www.hlhltd.co.uk • email@example.com • 01945 461177Continue reading “Agronomy diary”
Interview with Pierre Denis.
• www.vine-works.com • firstname.lastname@example.org • 01273 891777Continue reading “The vine post”
Mannings Heath is a vineyard with high ambitions of creating the UK’s first golf and wine estate, while sister site Leonardslee Lake & Gardens hopes to produce the first Pinotage in the region. Rebecca Chaplin finds out about plans to tackle these challenges.Continue reading “Editor’s visit: A slice of South Africa in Sussex”
One contract winemaker has impressed with not one but three brand new wines this month.
• www.matthewjukes.com • email@example.com
When the usual sales channels aren’t available some vineyards have found new ways to keep customers spending at the virtual cellar door.Continue reading “Drive through drinks and Pinot in the post”
Gusbourne Estate in Kent has launched a range of new still wines from a ‘truly exceptional year’.Continue reading “Gusbourne launch range of still wines in ‘exceptional year’”
Michael Huskins owns and manages Dalwood Vineyard in Devon as part of a co-operative. He talks to Vineyard Magazine about learning on the job and working with your friends.Continue reading “In conversation…”