NP Seymour are a small family business that has been established over forty years and renowned as specialists in a wide range of tractors and machinery for the Fruit and Vine industry.Continue reading “Are you looking for a new opportunity within a thriving specialist market?”
You can now order 12 printed editions of Vineyard Magazine from our website. Simply fill in the form, pay, and then each month the printed edition of the magazine will be sent first class to your door. Find out more here.
I was born in Hampshire and I lived there for my first seven years.
• www.matthewjukes.com • firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue reading “Matthew Jukes wine review: Hampshire”
Now able to offer a complete in-house vineyard establishment service, SJ Barnes officially unveiled its new Wagner vine planting machine on its stand at Farm Expo on 4 March 2020.Continue reading “New planting machine launched at show”
Part 1: Total Package Oxygen (TPO) and the importance of headspace oxygen
• www.BruniErben.co.uk • Mark.Crumpton@BruniErben.co.uk • 07805 081677Continue reading “Optimise wine post-bottling development”
Five steps to mitigate frost damage.
• www.hlhltd.co.uk • email@example.com • 07909 686866
It’s been a wet and warm winter and unusually so.
• www.agrii.co.uk • 08456 073322 • firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue reading “A challenging start”
The Vidacycle team uncover the secrets behind building good soil health.
• vines.vidacycle.com • email@example.com • 07952 005864Continue reading “Soil Biology Revolution: The Future Vineyard”
Shaping the industry identity over the next 10 years.Continue reading “WineGB business and marketing conference”
The wet weather failed to dampen sprits at the UK’s second annual vine pruning competition, which was held on 28 February 2020 at Tinwood Estate in Halnaker, West Sussex.Continue reading “A cut above the rest”