Itasca Wines are currently recruiting for a part-time Enartis Technical Sales Representative.
UK Enartis Technical Sales Representative
Field/office based, England
Itasca wines has a brand-new winemaking facility on the Hampshire/Surrey border making wines under the Penn Croft brand and offering contract winemaking, lab and disgorging services. More recently, Itasca has become the sole distributor of Enartis goods for the UK and as such, there is now a need for a part-time Enartis Technical Sales Representative.
- Part-time, 2 days a week, with potential to build to a full-time position.
- Field based with some work from home or at Itasca’s winery office.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Promoting Enartis’ full range of products and Itasca Wines’ services to winemakers in the UK market. This includes, but is not limited to, Enartis Oenological products, Steroglass laboratory equipment and Oculyze technology.
- Building relationships with wineries, cider producers and bulk wine bottlers.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending internal trainings, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Obtaining and recording information about every customer, namely regarding key contacts, production, competitor presence, and potential opportunities/threats.
- Identifying market trends and providing input for development and improvement.
- Collecting information about competitors, namely about pricing, promotional offers and market presence and perception.
- Providing quarterly revisions of major inventory needs.
- Regular reporting to GM to include sales reports, mileage/expenses reports, budgets and territory reviews.
- Utilizing internal resources including technical staff, literature, support documents, etc.
- Assisting with in-house product trials.
- Providing customer service for supply order entry, order tracking, and product support.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Reporting customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
- Representing the company in a professional manner with all contacts and customers.
Qualities and skills
- BS in Enology, Food Science, WSET Diploma or equivalent.
- Sales experience, ideally in the wine industry.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Work experience in a winery production and/or laboratory setting preferred.
- Analytical and numerate with good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including CRM.
- Able to lift 20kg.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel extensively throughout the UK, which may include overnight stays where necessary.
The deadline for applications is Monday 28th March with interviews taking place week commencing Monday 4th April.
How To Apply
Please email your CV with adjoining cover letter to email@example.com